Illinois Administrative Code
Title 32 - ENERGY
Part 326 - FINANCIAL ASSURANCE REQUIREMENTS
- Section 326.10 - Purpose and Scope
- Section 326.20 - Incorporations by Reference
- Section 326.30 - General Provisions
- Section 326.40 - Definitions
- Section 326.50 - Exemptions
- Section 326.60 - Low-Level Radioactive Waste Licensees
- Section 326.70 - Financial Assurance Amounts
- Section 326.80 - Cost Estimates and Reclamation Plans
- Section 326.90 - Financial Assurance Arrangements
- Section 326.100 - Surety Bond as a Financial Assurance Arrangement
- Section 326.110 - Letter of Credit as a Financial Assurance Arrangement
- Section 326.120 - Certificate of Deposit as a Financial Assurance Arrangement
- Section 326.130 - Self-Guarantee as a Financial Assurance Arrangement
- Section 326.140 - Financial Tests for Self-Guarantee
- Section 326.150 - Parent Company Guarantee as a Financial Assurance Arrangement
- Section 326.160 - Financial Tests for Parent Company Guarantee
- Section 326.170 - Modification or Replacement of Financial Assurance Arrangements
- Section 326.180 - Drawing on Financial Assurance Arrangements
- Section 326.190 - Implementation
- Appendix A - Quantities of Material for Major Possessor Determination
- Appendix B - Wording for Surety Bonds
- Appendix C - Wording for Letters of Credit
- Appendix D - Wording for Certificates of Deposit
- Appendix E - Wording for Self-Guarantee Documents
- Appendix F - Wording for Parent Company Guarantee Documents
Current through Register Vol. 47, No. 12, March 24, 2023
Adopted at 24 Ill. Reg. 7989, effective June 1, 2000; recodified from the Department of Nuclear Safety to the Illinois Emergency Management Agency at 27 Ill. Reg. 13641; amended at 29 Ill. Reg. 20781, effective December 16, 2005.
Amended at 39 Ill. Reg. 11900, effective 8/17/2015.
Amended at 39 Ill. Reg. 15697, effective 11/24/2015.
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by the Radiation Protection Act of 1990 [420 ILCS 40 ].
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Illinois may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.