Illinois Administrative Code
Title 32 - ENERGY
Part 322 - REGISTRATION AND REPORTING REQUIREMENTS FOR RADIATION MACHINE SERVICE PROVIDERS
- Section 322.10 - Purpose and Scope
- Section 322.20 - Incorporations by Reference
- Section 322.30 - Definitions
- Section 322.40 - Exemptions
- Section 322.50 - Registration
- Section 322.60 - Fees
- Section 322.70 - Training Requirements for Individuals Who Install or Service Radiation Machines
- Section 322.80 - Reporting and Recordkeeping Requirements for Radiation Machine Service Providers
- Section 322.90 - Penalties
Current through Register Vol. 47, No. 12, March 24, 2023
Adopted at 26 Ill. Reg. 1711, effective February 1, 2002; recodified from the Department of Nuclear Safety to the Illinois Emergency Management Agency at 27 Ill. Reg. 13641; amended at 32 Ill. Reg. 16759, effective October 6, 2008.
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by Section 25.2 of the Radiation Protection Act of 1990 [420 ILCS 40/25.2 ].
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Illinois may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.