Illinois Administrative Code
Title 32 - ENERGY
Part 130 - ILLINOIS RENEWABLE FUELS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
- Section 130.10 - Purpose
- Section 130.20 - Definitions
- Section 130.30 - Allocation of Appropriations
- Section 130.40 - Project Eligibility Requirements
- Section 130.50 - Eligible Uses of Grant Funds
- Section 130.60 - Project Labor Agreements
- Section 130.70 - Form of Application
- Section 130.80 - Application Submittal
- Section 130.90 - Application Evaluation Procedures
- Section 130.100 - Grant Award Evaluation Criteria and Funding Limitations
- Section 130.110 - General Program Requirements
- Section 130.120 - Grant Agreement
- Section 130.130 - Administrative Requirements for Grants
- Appendix A - Renewable Fuels Development Program Application Cover Sheet
- Appendix B - Application Form For Renewable Fuels Development Program
- Appendix C - Projected Energy Use By Type Information Form
Current through Register Vol. 47, No. 12, March 24, 2023
Adopted by emergency rulemaking at 27 Ill. Reg. 17400, effective November 6, 2003, for a maximum of 150 days; emergency expired April 3, 2004; adopted at 29 Ill. Reg. 12239, effective July 25, 2005; emergency amendment at 30 Ill. Reg. 15025, effective August 30, 2006, for a maximum of 150 days; amended at 31 Ill. Reg. 2283, effective January 18, 2007.
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by the Illinois Renewable Fuels Development Program Act [20 ILCS 689 ].
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Illinois may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.