Illinois Administrative Code
Title 32 - ENERGY
Part 120 - ADMINISTRATION OF THE COAL GRANT PROVISIONS OF THE ILLINOIS RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT AND ENERGY SECURITY ACT
- Section 120.10 - Purpose
- Section 120.20 - Definitions
- Section 120.30 - Eligible Applicants
- Section 120.40 - Eligible Uses of Grant Funds
- Section 120.50 - Allocation of Appropriations
- Section 120.60 - Funding Limitation
- Section 120.70 - Pre-Qualification Request (Repealed)
- Section 120.80 - Form of Pre-Qualification Request (Repealed)
- Section 120.90 - Pre-Qualification Evaluation Procedure (Repealed)
- Section 120.100 - Application Request
- Section 120.110 - Form of Application
- Section 120.120 - Application Evaluation Procedure
- Section 120.130 - Grant Agreement
- Section 120.140 - Severability
- Section 120.150 - Administrative Requirements for Grants
Current through Register Vol. 47, No. 12, March 24, 2023
Adopted by emergency rulemaking at 26 Ill. Reg. 7735, effective May 9, 2002, for a maximum of 150 days; adopted at 26 Ill. Reg. 13198, effective August 23, 2002; amended at 29 Ill. Reg. 1195, effective January 5, 2005.
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by the Illinois Resource Development and Energy Security Act [20 ILCS 688 ].
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Illinois may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.