Illinois Administrative Code
Title 32 - ENERGY
Part 110 - ADMINISTRATION OF THE ILLINOIS INDUSTRIAL COAL UTILIZATION PROGRAM
- Section 110.10 - Purpose and Scope
- Section 110.20 - Definitions
- Section 110.30 - Solicitation of Industrial Coal Projects
- Section 110.40 - Application
- Section 110.50 - Application Review Procedures
- Section 110.60 - Determination by the Illinois Coal Development Board
- Section 110.70 - State Financing
- Section 110.80 - Loan Agreement
- Section 110.90 - Repayment of State Financing
Current through Register Vol. 47, No. 12, March 24, 2023
Adopted at 10 Ill. Reg. 5576, effective March 31, 1986; recodified from the Department of Energy and Natural Resources to the Department of Commerce and Community Affairs at 26 Ill. Reg. 6014.
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by the Build Illinois Bond Act [30 ILCS 425 ].
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Illinois may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.