Illinois Administrative Code
Title 29 - EMERGENCY SERVICES, DISASTERS, AND CIVIL DEFENSE
Part 301 - POLITICAL SUBDIVISION EMERGENCY SERVICES AND DISASTER AGENCIES
- Subpart A - GENERAL PROVISIONS
- Subpart B - EMERGENCY OPERATIONS PLAN REQUIREMENTS
- Subpart C - EMERGENCY OPERATIONS PLAN SUBMISSION AND REVIEW REQUIREMENTS
- Subpart D - EXERCISE REQUIREMENTS
- Subpart E - ACCREDITATION AND CERTIFICATION OF ESDAS
- Subpart F - WORKERS' COMPENSATION ACT AND WORKERS' OCCUPATIONAL DISEASES ACT COVERAGE FOR VOLUNTEERS
- Subpart G - REQUIREMENTS FOR THE EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT ASSISTANCE GRANT PROGRAM
Current through Register Vol. 47, No. 12, March 24, 2023
Adopted at 26 Ill. Reg. 3036, effective February 26, 2002; amended at 31 Ill. Reg. 11565, effective July 26, 2007.
Amended at 42 Ill. Reg. 15933, effective 7/31/2018.
Emergency amendment at 44 Ill. Reg. 10814, effective 6/8/2020, for a maximum of 150 days.
Amended at 44 Ill. Reg. 17631, effective 10/31/2020.
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by Sections 5(f)(4), (5), (5.5), (5.10) and 10 of the Illinois Emergency Management Agency Act [20 ILCS 3305].
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Illinois may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.