Illinois Administrative Code
Title 14 - COMMERCE
Part 650 - CANNABIS SOCIAL EQUITY PROGRAM
- Section 650.10 - Purpose
- Section 650.15 - Definitions
- Section 650.20 - Fees
- Section 650.25 - Application Cycle
- Section 650.30 - Loan and Financial Assistance Program Application Documentation
- Section 650.35 - Business Loan and Financial Assistance Application Evaluation
- Section 650.40 - Selection for Funding
- Section 650.45 - Loan and Financial Assistance Administrative Requirements
Current through Register Vol. 47, No. 12, March 24, 2023
Adopted at 44 Ill. Reg. 10094, effective 5/27/2020.
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by Sections 1-10 and 7-15 of the Cannabis Regulation and Tax Act [410 ILCS 705] and Section 605-55 of the Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity Law [20 ILCS 605].
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Illinois may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.