Illinois Administrative Code
Title 14 - COMMERCE
Part 560 - ILLINOIS SMALL BUSINESS INCUBATOR PROGRAM
- Section 560.10 - Purpose of Program
- Section 560.15 - Eligible Applicants
- Section 560.20 - Pre-application Process and Analysis
- Section 560.30 - Formal Application Process
- Section 560.35 - Content of Application
- Section 560.40 - Formal Application Review Criteria
- Section 560.50 - Application Ranking
- Section 560.60 - Administrative Requirements
Current through Register Vol. 47, No. 12, March 24, 2023
Emergency rules adopted at 9 Ill. Reg. 14373, effective September 6, 1985, for a maximum of 150 days; emergency amendment at 9 Ill. Reg. 15058, effective September 20, 1985, for a maximum of 150 days; adopted at 10 Ill. Reg. 6822, effective April 8, 1986; amended at 10 Ill. Reg. 19733, effective November 5, 1986.
AUTHORITY: Implementing the Illinois Small Business Incubator Act (Ill. Rev. Stat. 1985, ch. 127, pars. 2711-1 et seq.) and authorized by Section 46.42 of the Civil Administrative Code of Illinois (Ill. Rev. Stat. 1985, ch. 127, par. 46.42).
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Illinois may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.