Illinois Administrative Code
Title 14 - COMMERCE
Part 555 - INTERNATIONAL TOURISM GRANT PROGRAM
- Section 555.10 - Purpose
- Section 555.20 - Definitions
- Section 555.30 - Eligible Applicants
- Section 555.40 - Eligible Use of Funds
- Section 555.50 - Form of Application
- Section 555.60 - Application Procedure
- Section 555.70 - Matching Funds
- Section 555.80 - Computation of Time
- Section 555.90 - Evaluation and Selection Process
- Section 555.100 - Allocation of Appropriations
- Section 555.110 - Funding Limitation
- Section 555.120 - Grant Agreement
- Section 555.130 - Grant Administrative Requirements
Current through Register Vol. 47, No. 12, March 24, 2023
Emergency rule adopted at 24 Ill. Reg. 3391, effective February 14, 2000, for a maximum of 150 days; emergency expired July 12, 2000; adopted at 25 Ill. Reg. 3005, effective February 9, 2001; amended at 38 Ill. Reg. 3577, effective January 23, 2014.
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by Section 605-707 of the Civil Administrative Code of Illinois [20 ILCS 605/605-707 ].
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Illinois may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.