Illinois Administrative Code
Title 14 - COMMERCE
Part 532 - ILLINOIS LIVE THEATER PRODUCTION TAX CREDIT PROGRAM
- Section 532.10 - Purpose
- Section 532.20 - Definitions
- Section 532.30 - Live Theater Tax Credit Directives
- Section 532.40 - Live Theater Tax Credit Amount
- Section 532.50 - Application for Accredited Theater Production Certificate
- Section 532.60 - Approval/Denial of Accredited Theater Production Certificate
- Section 532.70 - Request for Theater Tax Credit Award
- Section 532.80 - Approval/Denial of Theater Tax Credit Award
- Section 532.90 - Calculation of Theater Tax Credit Award
- Section 532.100 - Live Theater Tax Credit Program Evaluation and Report to Illinois General Assembly
- Section 532.110 - Transfer of Theater Tax Credit Award
- Section 532.120 - Confidentiality of Documents and Record Retention Requirements
Current through Register Vol. 47, No. 12, March 24, 2023
Adopted at 37 Ill. Reg. 12028, effective July 12, 2013.
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by the Live Theater Production Tax Credit Act [35 ILCS 17 ].
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Illinois may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.