Illinois Administrative Code
Title 14 - COMMERCE
Part 531 - ANGEL INVESTMENT CREDIT PROGRAM
- Section 531.10 - Purpose
- Section 531.20 - Definitions
- Section 531.30 - Tax Credit Directives
- Section 531.40 - Application Requirements
- Section 531.50 - Application Review and Approval
- Section 531.55 - Allocation of Tax Credits
- Section 531.60 - Qualified New Business Registration Guidelines
- Section 531.70 - Tax Credit Certificate
- Section 531.80 - Reporting and Tracking Procedures
- Section 531.90 - Noncompliance
Current through Register Vol. 47, No. 12, March 24, 2023
Emergency rule adopted at 35 Ill. Reg. 535, effective December 27, 2010; emergency expired May 25, 2011; adopted at 35 Ill. Reg. 8999, effective June 1, 2011.
Amended at 42 Ill. Reg. 16493, effective 8/21/2018.
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by Section 220 of the Illinois Income Tax Act [ 35 ILCS 5/220 ].
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Illinois may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.