Illinois Administrative Code
Title 14 - COMMERCE
Part 528 - ILLINOIS FILM PRODUCTION SERVICES TAX CREDIT PROGRAM
- Section 528.10 - Purpose
- Section 528.20 - Definitions
- Section 528.30 - Eligibility Determination
- Section 528.40 - Application Process and Requirements
- Section 528.50 - Evaluation of Application
- Section 528.60 - Approval/Denial of Applications
- Section 528.62 - Economic Impact Data
- Section 528.63 - Diversity Impact Data
- Section 528.65 - Accredited Production Certificate
- Section 528.70 - Request for Tax Credit Certificate
- Section 528.71 - Approval/Denial of Tax Credit Certificate Request
- Section 528.75 - Amount and Duration of Tax Credit
- Section 528.80 - Interim and Final Film Tax Credit Certifications (Repealed)
- Section 528.85 - Transfer of Tax Credit
- Section 528.86 - Illinois Production Workforce Development Fund
- Section 528.90 - Non-Compliance Provisions (Repealed)
- Section 528.100 - Books and Records
- Section 528.110 - Data for Reports to the General Assembly
- Section 528.120 - Confidentiality of Documents and Data
Current through Register Vol. 47, No. 12, March 24, 2023
Adopted by emergency rulemaking at 28 Ill. Reg. 957, effective December 26, 2003; emergency expired May 23, 2004; adopted at 28 Ill. Reg. 14506, effective October 22, 2004; amended at 31 Ill. Reg. 2253, effective January 18, 2007; amended at 31 ill. reg. 2256, effective january 18, 2007; amended at 37 Ill. Reg. 12010, effective July 12, 2013.
Amended at 45 Ill. Reg. 5342, effective 4/12/2021.
Amended at 47 Ill. Reg. 3693, effective 3/1/2023.
AUTHORITY: Implemented and authorized by the Film Production Services Tax Credit Act of 2008 [35 ILCS 16 ].
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Illinois may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.