Illinois Administrative Code
Title 14 - COMMERCE
Part 522 - APPRENTICESHIP EDUCATION EXPENSE CREDIT PROGRAM
- Section 522.10 - Purpose
- Section 522.20 - Definitions
- Section 522.30 - Maximum Amount of Available Credits
- Section 522.40 - Eligibility Requirements
- Section 522.50 - Form of Application
- Section 522.60 - Application Review
- Section 522.70 - Application Denial/Approval of Certification
- Section 522.80 - Determination of Amount of Tax Credit
- Section 522.90 - Record Retention
- Section 522.100 - Noncompliance
Current through Register Vol. 47, No. 12, March 24, 2023
Adopted at 46 Ill. Reg. 8872, effective 5/11/2022.
AUTHORITY: Implementing P.A. 101-0207 creating Section 35 ILCS 5/229, and authorized by Sections 605-95 and 605-55, of the Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity Law [20 ILCS 605].
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Illinois may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.