Illinois Administrative Code
Title 14 - COMMERCE
Part 485 - IMMIGRATION SERVICES
- Section 485.10 - Registration
- Section 485.20 - Malpractice Insurance and/or Surety Bond
- Section 485.30 - Changes in Registration or Verification
- Section 485.40 - Maximum Fees for Services
- Section 485.50 - Contracts: Time and Manner of Cancellation
- Section 485.60 - Signs and Advertising
- Exhibit A - Registration Statement
- Exhibit B - Verification of Malpractice Insurance
- Exhibit C - Verification of Surety Bond
Current through Register Vol. 47, No. 12, March 24, 2023
Adopted at 22 Ill. Reg. 15568, effective August 14, 1998.
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by Section 2AA of the Consumer Fraud and Deceptive Business Practices Act [815 ILCS 505/2AA ].
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Illinois may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.