Illinois Administrative Code
Title 14 - COMMERCE
Part 250 - TOBACCO PRODUCTS MANUFACTURERS' ESCROW ENFORCEMENT ACT OF 2003
- Section 250.10 - General
- Section 250.20 - Definitions
- Section 250.30 - Distributor Filings
- Section 250.40 - Prohibition of Distribution of Non-Compliant TPM Cigarettes
- Section 250.50 - Appointment of Agent for Service of Process
- Section 250.60 - Certification Requirements for Tobacco Product Manufacturers
- Section 250.70 - NPMs Required to Make Quarterly Installment Payments
- Section 250.80 - Establishment of Directory of Participating Manufacturers and Directory of Compliant NPMs
- Section 250.90 - Release of Escrow Account Money
- Section 250.100 - Review of AGO Determinations
- Section 250.110 - Violations
Current through Register Vol. 47, No. 12, March 24, 2023
Adopted at 27 Ill. Reg. 7719, effective April 16, 2003; emergency amendment at 28 Ill. Reg. 939, effective January 1, 2004, for a maximum of 150 days; amended at 28 Ill. Reg. 7904, effective May 28, 2004; amended at 31 Ill. Reg. 12718, effective August 24, 2007.
Amended at 41 Ill. Reg. 2068, effective 2/2/2017.
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by Sections 25 and 35 of the Tobacco Products Manufacturers' Escrow Enforcement Act of 2003 [ 30 ILCS 167 ].
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Illinois may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.