Illinois Administrative Code
Title 14 - COMMERCE
Part 140 - REGULATIONS UNDER THE ILLINOIS BUSINESS BROKERS ACT OF 1995
- Subpart A - DEFINITIONS
- Subpart B - REGISTRATION OF BUSINESS BROKERS
- Subpart C - PROCEDURES FOR ADMINISTRATIVE HEARINGS
- Subpart D - RECORDS
- Subpart E - EXEMPTIONS
- Subpart F - SERVICE OF PROCESS
- Subpart G - PROCEDURES FOR BUSINESS BROKER LIENS
- Subpart H - EVIDENTIARY MATTERS AND NON-BINDING STATEMENTS
- Subpart I - PUBLIC INFORMATION
- Subpart J - RULES OF GENERAL APPLICATION
Current through Register Vol. 47, No. 12, March 24, 2023
Adopted by emergency rulemaking at 20 Ill. Reg. 603, effective January 1, 1996, for a maximum of 150 days; adopted at 20 Ill. Reg. 7984, effective May 30, 1996; amended at 23 Ill. Reg. 3059, effective March 1, 1999; amended at 25 Ill. Reg. 1779, effective January 10, 2001; amended at 26 Ill. Reg. 14867, effective September 30, 2002; amended at 33 Ill. Reg. 12839, effective September 8, 2009.
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by the Illinois Business Brokers Act of 1995 [815 ILCS 307 ].
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Illinois may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.