Illinois Administrative Code
Title 14 - COMMERCE
Part 100 - ELECTRONIC COMMERCE SECURITY ACT
- Section 100.10 - Scope and Definitions
- Section 100.20 - Certification of a Qualified Security Procedure for Electronic Records and Signature
- Section 100.30 - Criteria for Acceptance of Electronic Signatures
- Section 100.40 - Recognition of Qualified Security Procedures
- Section 100.50 - Suitable Guaranty
- Section 100.60 - Audit Requirements
- Section 100.70 - Certification Authorities
- Section 100.80 - Decertification of Certification Authorities
- Section 100.90 - Performance of Services
- Section 100.100 - Records Retention
- Section 100.110 - Provisions for Promoting Uniformity
- Section 100.120 - Foreign and Other Jurisdictional Certificates
Current through Register Vol. 47, No. 12, March 24, 2023
Adopted at 25 Ill. Reg. 7935, effective June 14, 2001; amended at 31 Ill. Reg. 7284, effective May 7, 2007.
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by the Electronic Commerce Security Act [5 ILCS 175 ].
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Illinois may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.