Illinois Administrative Code
Title 1 - GENERAL PROVISIONS
Part 245 - EXPEDITED CORRECTIONS
- Section 245.100 - Definitions
- Section 245.110 - Expedited Corrections - Submission to Committee
- Section 245.120 - Committee Review
- Section 245.130 - Committee Certification
- Section 245.140 - Public Notice
- Exhibit A - Certificate of Correction
- Exhibit B - Certificate of Failure to Meet the Requirements of Section 5-85(b) of the Illinois Administrative Procedure Act
Current through Register Vol. 47, No. 12, March 24, 2023
Adopted at 16 Ill. Reg. 8509, effective May 26, 1992; amended at 18 Ill. Reg. 4720, effective March 14, 1994; recodified at 18 Ill. Reg. 7496.
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by Section 5-85 and Section 5-135 of the Illinois Administrative Procedure Act (Ill. Rev. Stat. 1991, ch. 127, pars. 1005-85 and 1005-135) [5 ILCS 100/5-85 and 5 -135].
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Illinois may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.