Compilation of Rules and Regulations of the State of Georgia
Department 96 - GRANTS OF GOVERNOR'S OFFICE FOR CHILDREN AND FAMILIES.
Chapter 96-1 - GRANT PROGRAMS
- Rule 96-1-.01 - Juvenile Delinquency Prevention and Treatment
- Rule 96-1-.02 - Title V Prevention
- Rule 96-1-.03 - Challenge Grants
- Rule 96-1-.04 - Abstinence Until Marriage
- Rule 96-1-.05 - Juvenile Accountability Block Grants
- Rule 96-1-.06 - Enforcing Underage Drinking Laws
- Rule 96-1-.07 - Caring Communities: A System of Care Approach
- Rule 96-1-.08 - System of Care: Community Strategy Grant Program
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.