Compilation of Rules and Regulations of the State of Georgia
Department 672 - STATE DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION.
Chapter 672-4 - ENFORCEMENT OF THE PROVISIONS IN CODE SECTION 32-6-29, O.C.G.A. RELATING TO CRIMINAL VIOLATIONS
- Rule 672-4-.01 - General
- Rule 672-4-.02 - Designation of Enforcement Personnel
- Rule 672-4-.03 - Powers and Procedures for Enforcement of Proper Securing of Loads
- Rule 672-4-.04 - Powers and Procedures for Enforcement of Limits on Dimensions of Vehicles and Loads
- Rule 672-4-.05 - Powers and Procedures for Enforcement of Fuel Tax and License Tag Laws
- Rule 672-4-.06 - Powers and Procedures for Enforcement of Highway Obstruction Laws
- Rule 672-4-.07 - Powers and Procedures for Use of Driver's License as Bail Bond
- Rule 672-4-.08 - Safety Restrictions on Hauling Logs and Pulpwood on Public Roads
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.