Compilation of Rules and Regulations of the State of Georgia
Department 672 - STATE DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION.
Chapter 672-2 - PERMITS FOR VEHICLES OR LOADS OF EXCESS WEIGHT OR DIMENSION
- Rule 672-2-.01 - Definitions
- Rule 672-2-.02 - General Restrictions on Issuance of Permits
- Rule 672-2-.03 - Conditions Attached to Issuance of Permits
- Rule 672-2-.04 - Special Conditions Attached to Permits for Houses
- Rule 672-2-.05 - Special Conditions attached to Permits for Manufactured Homes, Modular Units, & Portable Buildings
- Rule 672-2-.06 - Pilot/Escort Vehicle Certification. Escorts of Permitted Vehicles or Loads
- Rule 672-2-.07 - Marking of Oversize Vehicles or Loads
- Rule 672-2-.08 - Application for Permits
- Rule 672-2-.09 - Revocation, Suspension of, Denial for Application or Renewal of Permits
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.