Compilation of Rules and Regulations of the State of Georgia
Department 672 - STATE DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION.
Chapter 672-14 - GRANTING, RENEWAL, AND REVOCATION OF VEGETATION MANAGEMENT PERMITS FOR OUTDOOR ADVERTISING
- Rule 672-14-.01 - Purpose of Regulations
- Rule 672-14-.02 - Definitions
- Rule 672-14-.03 - Application for a Vegetation Management Permit
- Rule 672-14-.04 - Requirements for Issuance of Approved Vegetation Management Permit
- Rule 672-14-.05 - Conditions Governing a Vegetation Management Permit
- Rule 672-14-.06 - Fees and Renewal of a Vegetation Management Permit
- Rule 672-14-.07 - Invalid or Revocation of a Vegetation Management Permit
- Rule 672-14-.08 - Failure to Comply with Guidelines - Unauthorized Cutting, Trimming or Removal of Vegetation
- Rule 672-14-.09 - Safety
- Rule 672-14-.10 - Hearings and Appeals
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.