Compilation of Rules and Regulations of the State of Georgia
Department 672 - STATE DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION.
Chapter 672-13 - PETROLEUM PIPELINE CERTIFICATES
- Rule 672-13-.01 - Definitions
- Rule 672-13-.02 - The Exercise of Eminent Domain for the Construction of a Petroleum Pipeline
- Rule 672-13-.03 - Applications for Certificates of Public Convenience and Necessity
- Rule 672-13-.04 - Additional Information to be Supplied
- Rule 672-13-.05 - Notice of Application and Proposed Route
- Rule 672-13-.06 - Public Meetings on the Application
- Rule 672-13-.07 - Approval or Denial of Application
- Rule 672-13-.08 - Review of the Commissioner's Decision
- Rule 672-13-.09 - Notice to Landowner Prior to Initiating Eminent Domain Proceedings
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.