Compilation of Rules and Regulations of the State of Georgia
Department 672 - STATE DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION.
Chapter 672-10 - TRANSPORTATION OF HAZARDOUS MATERIALS
- Rule 672-10-.01 - Definitions
- Rule 672-10-.02 - Permit Requirements and Letters of Intent
- Rule 672-10-.03 - General Restrictions on Issuance of Permits
- Rule 672-10-.04 - General Conditions Applying to All Permits
- Rule 672-10-.05 - Special Conditions Applying to Certain Movement
- Rule 672-10-.06 - Letters of Intent, Applications, and Permit Fees
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.