Compilation of Rules and Regulations of the State of Georgia
Department 672 - STATE DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION.
Chapter 672-1 - RULES OF GENERAL APPLICABILITY
- Rule 672-1-.01 - Organization
- Rule 672-1-.02 - General Definitions
- Rule 672-1-.03 - Administrative Declaratory Rulings
- Rule 672-1-.04 - Petition for Adoption of Rules
- Rule 672-1-.05 - Contested Cases Under the Administrative Procedure Act
- Rule 672-1-.06 - Special Permit Applicable in Emergency Situations
- Rule 672-1-.07 - Contested Cases that May Arise Under the Georgia Rural Transportation Program
- Rule 672-1-.08 - Special Permit for Mobile Homes
- Rule 672-1-.09 - Repealed
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.