Compilation of Rules and Regulations of the State of Georgia
Department 490 - RULES OF GEORGIA STATE BOARD OF PHYSICAL THERAPY.
Chapter 490-2 - LICENSURE REQUIREMENTS
- Rule 490-2-.01 - Application For Licensure And Examination
- Rule 490-2-.02 - Licensure: Examination
- Rule 490-2-.03 - Licensure: Foreign-Educated Applicants
- Rule 490-2-.04 - Training Permits
- Rule 490-2-.05 - Repealed
- Rule 490-2-.06 - Fees
- Rule 490-2-.07 - Repealed
- Rule 490-2-.08 - Practical and Oral Examinations
- Rule 490-2-.09 - Licensure: Reciprocity
- Rule 490-2-.10 - Licensure - Endorsement/Reciprocity for Military Spouses and Transitioning Service Members
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.