Compilation of Rules and Regulations of the State of Georgia
Department 430 - RULES OF GEORGIA STATE BOARD OF EXAMINERS IN OPTOMETRY.
Chapter 430-2 - REGISTRATION
- Rule 430-2-.01 - Applications
- Rule 430-2-.02 - Refusal, Suspension, Revocation of a License to Practice
- Rule 430-2-.03 - Address Changes
- Rule 430-2-.04 - Continuing Education Requirements; Approval of Education Programs
- Rule 430-2-.05 - Requirements for Inactive License Status. Amended
- Rule 430-2-.06 - Repealed
- Rule 430-2-.07 - Renewal of Licenses
- Rule 430-2-.08 - Volunteers in Optometry
- Rule 430-2-.09 - Reinstatement
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.