Compilation of Rules and Regulations of the State of Georgia
Department 360 - RULES OF GEORGIA COMPOSITE MEDICAL BOARD.
Chapter 360-8 - PAIN MANAGEMENT CLINICS
- Rule 360-8-.01 - Definitions
- Rule 360-8-.02 - Standards of Operation
- Rule 360-8-.03 - Pain Management Clinic License Requirements
- Rule 360-8-.04 - Denial of Licensure
- Rule 360-8-.05 - Notifications to the Board
- Rule 360-8-.06 - Renewals and Continuing Education
- Rule 360-8-.07 - Exemptions
- Rule 360-8-.08 - Annual Reporting by Hospital Clinics
- Rule 360-8-.09 - Disciplinary Actions
- Rule 360-8-.10 - Reinstatement
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.