Compilation of Rules and Regulations of the State of Georgia
Department 360 - RULES OF GEORGIA COMPOSITE MEDICAL BOARD.
Chapter 360-3 - INVESTIGATIONS AND DISCIPLINE
- Rule 360-3-.01 - Disciplinary Authority
- Rule 360-3-.02 - Unprofessional Conduct Defined
- Rule 360-3-.03 - Related Laws and Rules
- Rule 360-3-.04 - Mental or Physical Evaluations
- Rule 360-3-.05 - Medical Assistants, Polysomnography Technologists, and Radiology Technologists
- Rule 360-3-.06 - Pain Management
- Rule 360-3-.07 - Practice Through Electronic or Other Such Means
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.