Compilation of Rules and Regulations of the State of Georgia
Department 360 - RULES OF GEORGIA COMPOSITE MEDICAL BOARD.
Chapter 360-13 - RESPIRATORY CARE PROFESSIONALS, TECHNICIANS AND THERAPISTS
Rule 360-13-.02 - Applications
RULE 360-13-.02. Applications
(1) The application form shall be completed according to the instructions provided in the application.
(2) Applications must be complete, including all required documentation, signatures and seals. Application files are not considered completed until all information, including fees, have been received by the Board.
(3) Applicants shall inform the Board in writing within 10 days of a change of address while an application is pending.
(4) Application fees are nonrefundable.
(5) No application will be considered by the Board until the application is complete.
(6) Incomplete applications that have been on file with the Board for more than one year shall be deemed invalid. No further action will take place on applications that have been incomplete for more than a year until a new application is received in accordance with the provisions of this chapter with the appropriate application fee.
(7) Any applicant who has not received from the Board a valid temporary permit or valid certificate to practice respiratory care shall not engage in the practice of respiratory care or represent himself or herself as a certified respiratory care professional until such time as the Board has approved his or her application for a temporary permit or certification.
O.C.G.A. Secs. 43-1-2, 43-1-4, 43-1-7, 43-1-25, 43-34-24, 43-34-143, 43-34-145, 43-34-148, 43-34-150.(Original Rule entitled "Requirements for Board Certification" adopted as ER. 360-13-0.4-.02. F. Sept. 10, 1986; eff. Sept. 4, 1986, the date of adoption. Amended: Permanent Rule of same title adopted. F. Dec. 18, 1986; eff. Jan. 7, 1987. Amended: F. Sept. 14, 1988; eff. Oct. 4, 1988. Amended: F. Jan. 12, 1994; eff. Feb. 1, 1994. Repealed: New Rule entitled "Applications" adopted. F. Aug. 14, 2003; eff. Sept. 3, 2003.)