Compilation of Rules and Regulations of the State of Georgia
Department 360 - RULES OF GEORGIA COMPOSITE MEDICAL BOARD.
Chapter 360-12 - CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES THERAPEUTIC RESEARCH PROGRAM
- Rule 360-12-.01 - Organization of the Patient Qualification Review Board
- Rule 360-12-.02 - Definitions
- Rule 360-12-.03 - Patients Certified to the Patient Qualification Review Board by a Physician
- Rule 360-12-.04 - Pharmacies Certified by the Patient Qualification Review Board
- Rule 360-12-.05 - Patient Application
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.