Compilation of Rules and Regulations of the State of Georgia
Department 267 - GRANT PROGRAM DESCRIPTION FOR GEORGIA ENVIRONMENTAL FACILITIES AUTHORITY.
Chapter 267-24 - GEORGIA SOLAR ENERGY AWARENESS PROJECT CONTRACT FOR PROJECT MANAGEMENT REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
- Rule 267-24-.01 - Purpose
- Rule 267-24-.02 - The Name of the Project
- Rule 267-24-.03 - The Citation to Statutory Basis for the Project in the Official Code of Georgia Annotated or Other General Law of the State of Georgia
- Rule 267-24-.04 - The General Scope and Purpose of the Project
- Rule 267-24-.05 - General Terms and Conditions of the Project
- Rule 267-24-.06 - Eligible Recipients of the Project
- Rule 267-24-.07 - The Criteria for the Award of the Project
- Rule 267-24-.08 - Directions and Deadlines for Applying for Such Project
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.