Compilation of Rules and Regulations of the State of Georgia
Department 250 - RULES OF GEORGIA STATE BOARD OF FUNERAL SERVICE.
Chapter 250-6 - ESTABLISHMENT/CREMATORY LICENSURE AND REGULATIONS
- Rule 250-6-.01 - Funeral Establishment / Crematory Licensure Requirements
- Rule 250-6-.02 - Change in Name, Address, Location or Ownership
- Rule 250-6-.03 - Repealed
- Rule 250-6-.04 - Repealed
- Rule 250-6-.05 - Renewal: Funeral Establishment / Crematory
- Rule 250-6-.06 - Funeral Establishment Inspections; Fines
- Rule 250-6-.07 - Crematory Inspections. Amended
- Rule 250-6-.08 - Determination of Funeral Director in Full and Continuous Charge
- Rule 250-6-.09 - Responsibilities of the Funeral Director in Full & Continuous Charge
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.