Compilation of Rules and Regulations of the State of Georgia
Department 195 - GEORGIA BOARD FOR HEALTH CARE WORKFORCE.
Chapter 195-15 - PHYSICIAN ASSISTANTS
- Rule 195-15-.01 - General Definitions
- Rule 195-15-.02 - Eligibility Criteria and Application Process
- Rule 195-15-.03 - Review Process
- Rule 195-15-.04 - Award Process
- Rule 195-15-.05 - Contract Provisions
- Rule 195-15-.06 - Contract Default, Penalty and Appeal
- Rule 195-15-.07 - Monitoring Compliance
- Rule 195-15-.08 - Allocation of Funds
- Rule 195-15-.09 - Accounting Procedures and Reporting Requirements
- Rule 195-15-.10 - Due Process and Collection Provisions in the Event of Default
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.