Compilation of Rules and Regulations of the State of Georgia
Department 189 - RULES OF STATE ETHICS COMMISSION.
Chapter 189-5 - DISPOSITION OF CONTRIBUTIONS
- Rule 189-5-.01 - Disposition of Contributions Without Limitation
- Rule 189-5-.02 - Contributions Remaining Unspent After the Election for Which They Were Received
- Rule 189-5-.03 - Contributions Which Must Be Returned to Contributors
- Rule 189-5-.04 - Undeliverable Refunds
- Rule 189-5-.05 - Paying Off Campaign Debts
- Rule 189-5-.06 - Repealed
- Rule 189-5-.07 - Repealed
- Rule 189-5-.08 - Repealed
- Rule 189-5-.09 - Repealed
- Rule 189-5-.10 - Repealed
- Rule 189-5-.11 - Repealed
- Rule 189-5-.12 - Repealed
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.