Compilation of Rules and Regulations of the State of Georgia
Department 189 - RULES OF STATE ETHICS COMMISSION.
Chapter 189-2 - PRACTICE AND PROCEDURE
- Rule 189-2-.01 - Definitions
- Rule 189-2-.02 - Administrative Declaratory Rulings
- Rule 189-2-.03 - Complaints
- Rule 189-2-.04 - Initiation of Investigations by the Commission
- Rule 189-2-.05 - Contested Cases; Notice; Hearing; Record
- Rule 189-2-.06 - Rules of Procedure for Regular Commission Meetings
- Rule 189-2-.07 - Investigations, Administrative Subpoenas and Notices for Hearings
- Rule 189-2-.08 - Disposition of Cases
- Rule 189-2-.09 - Civil Penalties Imposed by the Commission
- Rule 189-2-.10 - Repealed
- Rule 189-2-.11 - Rules of Procedure - Seeking an Award of Attorney's Fees
- Rule 189-2-.12 - Rules of Procedure - Telephone and Video Conferencing
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.