Compilation of Rules and Regulations of the State of Georgia
Department 189 - RULES OF STATE ETHICS COMMISSION.
Chapter 189-1 - ORGANIZATION
- Rule 189-1-.01 - Organization
- Rule 189-1-.02 - Membership and Officers
- Rule 189-1-.03 - Appearances Before Commission by Prior Members
- Rule 189-1-.04 - Mailing Address
- Rule 189-1-.05 - Repealed
- Rule 189-1-.06 - Repealed
- Rule 189-1-.07 - Adjustment of Contribution Limits Based Upon Inflation
- Rule 189-1-.08 - Retention Schedule
- Rule 189-1-.09 - Petitions Requesting the Promulgation, Amendment, or Repeal of a Rule
- Rule 189-1-.10 - Electronic Filing of Reports
- Rule 189-1-.11 - E-mail address
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.