Compilation of Rules and Regulations of the State of Georgia
Department 144 - RULES OF GEORGIA CRIMINAL JUSTICE COORDINATING COUNCIL.
Chapter 144-5 - NOTICE OF GRANTS ADMINISTERED BY COUNCIL
- Rule 144-5-.01 - Anti-Gang Initiative
- Rule 144-5-.02 - Community Prosecution and Project Safe Neighborhoods
- Rule 144-5-.03 - Crime Victim Assistance
- Rule 144-5-.04 - Crime Victim Compensation
- Rule 144-5-.05 - Edward Byrne Memorial Justice Assistance Grant Program
- Rule 144-5-.06 - Paul Coverdell Forensic Sciences Improvement Grant Program
- Rule 144-5-.07 - Residential Substance Abuse Treatment for State Prisoners
- Rule 144-5-.08 - Sexual Assault Services Program
- Rule 144-5-.09 - Violence Against Women Formula Grants
- Rule 144-5-.10 - State Grant Programs
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.