Compilation of Rules and Regulations of the State of Georgia
Department 130 - RULES OF GEORGIA STATE BOARD OF COSMETOLOGY.
Chapter 130-4 - DEALING WITH ESTABLISHMENT
- Rule 130-4-.01 - Facilities
- Rule 130-4-.02 - Use of Facility for Home Salon/Shop
- Rule 130-4-.03 - Facilities (salon/shop/school)
- Rule 130-4-.04 - Cleanliness
- Rule 130-4-.05 - Plumbing, Hot and Cold Water
- Rule 130-4-.06 - Apprentices
- Rule 130-4-.07 - Employment of Barbers in Cosmetology Shops or Salons
- Rule 130-4-.08 - Posting of Licenses, Rules, Reports and Inspection Reports
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.