Compilation of Rules and Regulations of the State of Georgia
Department 130 - RULES OF GEORGIA STATE BOARD OF COSMETOLOGY.
Chapter 130-2 - LICENSE REQUIREMENTS
- Rule 130-2-.01 - Application for School License
- Rule 130-2-.02 - Required Inspections and Licensing
- Rule 130-2-.03 - License to Operate a School, Ownership, or Relocation
- Rule 130-2-.04 - Instructor Requirements
- Rule 130-2-.05 - Application for Instructor License
- Rule 130-2-.06 - Student and Apprentice Records
- Rule 130-2-.07 - Application for Cosmetology License at the Master Cosmetologist, Hair Designer, Esthetician or Nail Technician Level
- Rule 130-2-.08 - Repealed
- Rule 130-2-.09 - Application for Apprentice Permit
- Rule 130-2-.10 - Repealed
- Rule 130-2-.11 - Application for Cosmetology Salon/Shop
- Rule 130-2-.12 - Continuing Education
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.