Alaska Administrative Code
Title 18 - Environmental Conservation
Chapter 80 - Drinking Water
- Article 1 - General Drinking Water Requirements
- Article 2 - Public Water System Review and Approval Requirements
- Article 3 - Standards, Monitoring, Variances, and Exemptions
- Article 4 - Coliform Bacteria Requirements
- Article 5 - Lead and Copper Requirements
- Article 6 - Surface Water Treatment
- Article 7 - Enhanced Surface Water Treatment
- Article 8 - Groundwater Disinfection
- Article 9 - Disinfection and Disinfection Byproducts
- Article 10 - Public Notification Requirements
- Article 11 - Laboratory Certification Requirements
- Article 12 - Administrative Penalties
- Article 13 - General Provisions
The regulations in 18 AAC 80, effective October 1, 1999, and distributed in Register 151, constitute a comprehensive reorganization and revision of material formerly set out in this chapter, which was repealed simultaneously with the adoption of these regulations. The history line at the end of each section does not reflect the history of the replaced provisions before October 1, 1999. Some section numbers in this revision were used for previous regulations, but current sections are not necessarily related to previous sections with the same section number.
Additionally, the regulations in 18 AAC 80, effective June 14, 1991 and set out in Register 118, constituted a comprehensive reorganization and revision of the regulations set out in this chapter. The regulations effective on that date replaced former 18 AAC 80, which was repealed simultaneously with the adoption of those regulations. Some section numbers in the revision of June 14, 1991, may have been used for regulations existing before that date, but current sections are not necessarily related to previous sections with the same section number.
Earlier versions of 18 AAC 80 may be reviewed at the Office of the Lieutenant Governor, and may be found at the following registers: Register 64, 12/31/77; Register 67, 8/13/78; Register 83, 9/1/82; Register 110, 4/8/89; Register 118, 6/14/91; Register 125, 3/18/93; Register 130, 5/18/94; Register 132, 11/10/94.