Alaska Administrative Code
Title 12 - Professional Regulations
Part 1 - Boards and Commissions Subject to Centralized Licensing
Chapter 34 - Games of Chance and Skill (Repealed and Reserved)
- Article 1 - Permits and Permittees (Repealed)
- Article 2 - Operators (Repealed)
- Article 3 - Pull-Tab Manufacturing and Distribution (Repealed)
- Article 4 - Pull-Tab Games (Repealed)
- Article 5 - Bingo Games (Repealed)
- Article 6 - Raffles, Monte Carlo, and Other Games (Reserved)
- Article 7 - Accounting and Recordkeeping (Repealed)
- Article 8 - Suspension and Revocation of License or Permit (Repealed)
- Article 9 - General Provisions (Repealed)
Current through August 17, 2023
As of Register 131, October 1994, regulations relating to authorized games of chance and skill appear in 15 AAC 160.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.