Alaska Administrative Code
Title 11 - Natural Resources
Part 6 - Lands
Chapter 93 - Water Management
- Article 1 - Existing Rights
- Article 2 - Appropriation and Use of Water
- Article 3 - Dam Safety
- Article 4 - Temporary Water Use
- Article 5 - Preferred Use
- Article 6 - Enforcement
- Article 7 - Appeals
- Article 8 - Administrative Basin-wide Adjudication
- Article 9 - Critical Water Management Areas
- Article 10 - General Provisions
Much of the material in this chapter, effective December 29, 1979, and distributed in Register 72, constitutes a comprehensive revision, reorganization, and renumbering of regulations formerly found in 11 AAC 72. The history of each regulation has been reflected in its history note if it was possible to trace its evolution clearly. However, the section numbering is not related to the numbering in effect before December 29, 1979.
Regulations governing grants for innovative pollution control, waste disposal, gold recovery, and water use reduction demonstration projects, adopted jointly by the Departments of Environmental Conservation and Natural Resources, are located in 18 AAC 71.