Alabama Administrative Code
Title 810 - Alabama Department of Revenue
Chapter 810-9-2 - FINANCIAL INSTITUTION EXCISE TAX
CHAPTER 810-9-2. FINANCIAL INSTITUTION EXCISE TAX
The amended version of this section by Alabama Administrative Monthly Volume XXXVII, Issue No. 02, November 30, 2018, file. November 16, 2018 is not yet available.
- 810-9-2-.01 - Financial Institution Excise Tax Return (Form ET-1)
- 810-9-2-.02 - Application For Extension Of Time For Filing Alabama Financial Institution Excise Return (Form ET-8 Revised Dec
- 810-9-2-.03 - Application For Refund Of Financial Institution Excise Tax Paid Through Mistake Or Error To The State Department Of Revenue (Form FIET-AR)
- 810-9-2-.04 - Election And Payment Of Fee For Filing A Consolidated Financial Institution Excise Tax Return (Form ET-C)
- 810-9-2-.05 - Assessment Of Financial Institution Excise Tax (Form ET-2)
- 810-9-2-.06 - Final Legal Notice Of Assessment Of Excise Tax (Form ET-3)
- 810-9-2-.07 - Assessment Of Excise Tax - Where The Department Of Revenue Determines Excise Tax To Be Different From Amount Shown On Return (Form ET-4)
- 810-9-2-.08 - Assessment Of Excise Tax - Where The Department Of Revenue Determines Excise Tax To Be The Same As Shown On The Return (Form ET-5)
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.