Alabama Administrative Code
Title 810 - Alabama Department of Revenue
Chapter 810-8-5 - NATURAL RESOURCES AND LICENSE TAX DIVISION
810-8-5-.03 - Fee for Costs Incurred in Providing Copies of Privilege Records
810-8-5-.03. Fee for Costs Incurred in Providing Copies of Privilege Records
(1) A fee of fifty dollars ($50.00) per request shall be charged for requests for privilege license information. Law enforcement agencies and other federal, state, county, and municipal agencies of all jurisdictions who reciprocate with information and/or assistance to the Alabama Department of Revenue shall be exempt from the payment of this fee.
(2) All persons who request license information from the Severance & License Tax Section of the Business & License Tax Division, Alabama Department of Revenue, shall apply in writing. Payment via certified funds per request should be submitted with the request for information.
(3) The written request for information shall contain the following:
(a) Name of person making the request,
(b) Mailing address,
(c) Valid email address,
(d) Telephone number, and
(4) The above-referenced information should be forward to:
Alabama Department of Revenue
Business & License Tax Division
Severance & License Tax Section
P. O. Box 327550
Montgomery, AL 36132-7550.
(5) Upon processing the request, the Severance & License Tax Section shall email the required information to the email address provided. The Department of Revenue is not responsible for invalid or incorrect email addresses.(New Rule: Filed January 30, 1996; effective March 5, 1996. Amended: Filed July 26, 2013; effective August 30, 2013. Amended by Alabama Administrative Monthly Volume XXXVI, Issue No. 01, October 31, 2017, eff. December 14, 2017.)
Author: Alisa G. JohnsonStatutory Authority:Code of Ala. 1975, § 40-2A-7(a)(5).